Limited Lifetime Warranty
Zeiger Industries, warrants that the components of new hydraulic steering systems manufactured by it, or repaired or replaced by it, are free from defects in materials and workmanship, and will perform to the satisfaction of the original retail purchaser of the boat in which Zeiger hydraulic steering is installed as original equipment, for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the boat.
Zeiger will replace or repair without charge any product covered by this warranty which is returned to the dealer from which such product was purchased or to Zeiger and found to be defective. A defective product covered by this warranty will, at Zeigers option, be replaced or repaired and returned to the customer. Zeiger is not responsible for charges or expenses for removal or reinstallation of any product covered by this warranty, or for shipping.
- We will have no obligation under this warranty for any product which:
- Has been improperly installed.
- Has been used in an installation other than as recommended in our installation or application guide instructions or specifications;
- Has failed or has been damaged due to an accident or misuse or alterations outside our factory;
- Has been repaired or modified by entities other than Zeiger Industries;
- Has been used with other product(s) which, in Zeiger Industriesí opinion, are incompatible with the Zeiger product;
- Has been improperly installed on commercial or rental vessels.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON THE PART OF ZEIGER INDUSTRIES AND WILL BE THE CUSTOMERíS EXCLUSIVE REMEDY EXCEPT FOR ANY APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER STATE LAW. ZEIGER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS. LIMITATIONS ON ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, OR THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARE PROHIBITED BY SOME STATES. CUSTOMER RIGHTS VARY FROM STATE TO STATE, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Zeiger products returned under this warranty must be tagged with the customerís name, street address and phone number to insure proper handling, and returned freight prepaid to the selling dealer or to the appropriate Zeiger facility. No other dealer or marine repairer is authorized to service this warranty. Zeiger is not responsible for any damages caused by the improper installation or use of any Zeiger products, and will not be liable for more that the cost of the original product. Zeiger will not be liable for special, indirect or consequential damage of any kind.
To obtain warranty service, call Paul Everett at 419-621-7770 Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm E.S.T. for instructions. Unauthorized returns will be refused.